What is Creative Commons?
- Creative Commons mean it is enable to share and use of creative and knowledge through free legal tools.
How does one obtain a Creative Commons license?
- Visit the Creative Common – License Chooser ‘s page
- Select a license based on what options you select
- Fill in the machine-readable metadata
- Copy and paste the HTML code into your website
What are the different types of licenses offered?
- Using the appropriate abbreviation allows creator to clearly and easily define usage terms for their work.
Where can content makers find CC material?
- Go to CC Search portal, search.creativecommons.org which lets creator to search for reusable content all from the Creative Commons website.